if i had to describe my style, this is it:
1/4 is looking punk rock as frick in combat boots and band tee-shirts and beanies and skinny jeans
1/4 is looking cute as fuck in pretty dresses and skirts and cute ballet flats
1/4 is looking manly as fuck in guys collar shirts with the sleeves rolled up and ties
1/4 is looking lazy as fuck in hoodies and fandom shirts and jeans and vans/converse
thats literally all my style is
1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
please, please, please? I’ll answer anything and everything
i woke up at like 3:30 and i cant go back to sleep because im having a hard time breathing and my body just aches really bad
yeah shes my first girlfriend
and no im not gonna rethink my life because if i believe that im gonna love her for that long, then im gonna do so and its none of your fucking business if i do or not
So, this year has been a crazy year for my acquiring new followers on this blog. I decided to run a giveaway, ‘cause that seems like what people do on this site when they’re feeling appreciative. And that’s how I’m feeling post-Thanksgiving, pre-other holidays. So why not do a giveaway? Here goes….
- Signed Blu-Ray or DVD (your choice) of Red vs. Blue, Season
- Signed Blu-Ray or DVD (your choice) of RWBY, Volume 1
- When I say signed, I mean I will get them autographed not just by me, but by as many people in the Rooster Teeth office as I can finagle.
- Autographed copy of my art book, Presidential Losers.
- If you don’t know, this is is coffee table book I’m having published of an art show I curated last year—it’s a portrait gallery of everyone who ever lost an American Presidential election.
- foxingquarterly bundle!
- Prints from Eleanor Davis and Louis Rosckosh (in that order above)
- Copies of Issue 1 and Issue 2 of Foxing Quarterly itself.
- If you don’t know this literary quarterly, it combines 3 of my favorite things—Austin, new literature, and indie comics.
- Must be following me to win
- Reblog this post to enter
- Follow presidentiallosers on Tumblr for 1 extra entry each
- Contest runs from December 1 through December 13
- Open internationally to entrants over the age of 13
- I will make announcements about winners on Saturday, December 14 and will do my best to get stuff to you before the end of the year.
OK, well, there you go. Good luck.
studies show that i am a fucking idiot
What if the person you’re going to marry follows you on tumblr?